Perfectly groomed brows frame your face, brighten the eyes, and can make you look younger. Eyebrows can make or break your look. The perfect brows give you a polished look that makes your makeup complete and perfect. Once you start grooming your eyebrows you’ll see that it pays off to spend a couple minutes each day on your brows, you won’t believe how polished you’ll look, especially now since there is a recent trend on perfect eyebrows.
There are several methods and techniques on how to do your eyebrows, many eyebrow experts use different methods, short cuts or tips to get the perfect eyebrow. Below is the most common simplest technique to help get you started.
HOW TO DO YOUR EYEBROWS – Lets start by trimming and plucking your brow
Full eyebrows are always beautiful. But, one of the most important steps to a beautiful perfect brow is the shape. So if you were not blessed with thick eyebrows or you over tweezed your brows, the right brow shape is the most important. Luckily, you can use makeup to help with this.
First, here is how to use tweezers and a pencil to your advantage for shaping your eyebrows.
- Visualize and know your brow shape before you begin. The front of the brow should align with the upper bridge of your nose.
- Always fill in your brows with a pencil or powder before you begin plucking. This way you won’t over pluck or re-shape your brows.
- Using a slanted brush or pencil, begin at the front of the brow, the widest part.
- The eyebrow arch should be three-quarters of the way back from the nose bridge, then from there, the tail should taper off and follow the angle of the eye.
Below is a diagram to show you how to measure your eyebrow properly. Use your index finger, tweezer or pencil to mimic the diagram on your eye for measurement.
BRUSH THE BROW
After drawing your desired eyebrow shape, use a spoolie brush to brush the eyebrow. (a spoolie brush is the most popular brush used, it looks like a mascara wand)
TWEEZE STRAY HAIRS
Once you’ve finished filling in and brushing, remove unwanted hairs with slant-tipped tweezers and pluck the hairs that are not within the shape of your brow. (slanted tipped tweezers give you more control and a cleaner pluck) You should only pluck the bottom of your brow, unless you are getting them professionally done. If you accidentally tweeze into the top of the arch, it brings the brow down instead of lifting the brow up.
CONNECT THE DOTS- EASY STEPS TO CREATE THE PERFECT BROW
Next, here is a quick brow guide method that is simple to do, it is called “connect the dot” eyebrow method. It is a signature method used by many eyebrow experts and great for beginners because of the simplicity.
- Directly over the inside corner of your eye, begin by marking the shape as you go by placing a small dot after each measurement. (see above and below pictures to guide you)
- FRONT: The front of your brow, the widest part, place a dot on the top and bottom of the brow
- ARCH: is right above outer edges of pupils- Put a small dot here
- END: place the brow pencil at base of nose, then line up with outer eye corner.(see above) End of brow is where the pencil crosses the brow line. Put a small dot there
- Connect the dots! Now fill in with short feathery strokes with your pencil or powder, Then blend thoroughly.
TIP: Draw a dot to mark the shape of the brow from beginning to end.
PERFECT BROWS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE!
Learn the trade secrets that the eyebrow experts know. How to do your eyebrows is an comprehensive guide from beauty and brow expert Tammie Grant, she provides insider tips and tricks to help you achieve the perfect eyebrow. This unique eyebrow ebook has beautiful pictures, easy tutorials and many tips and tricks. Find your perfect shape and brow color while guiding your brows to their full potential. How to do your eyebrows is perfect for women that are looking to shape their brows for the first time or trying to correct over-tweezed brows, this ebook is the answer to all your eyebrow needs and questions. You will learn all the techniques brow gurus know and you will become your very own brow expert.
BECOME YOUR OWN BROW EXPERT WITH THE “HOW TO DO YOUR EYEBROWS” guide. A complete guide for everything you need to know about the perfect eyebrow.
- Find the right brow shape for your face.
- Learn how to fix over-plucked eyebrows.
- Learn how to pluck your eyebrows for a groomed look
- Learn how to create luxurious arches
HOW TO DO YOUR EYEBROWS reveals trade secrets and tips that brow experts and make up artists use. This ultimate ebook will guide you through every step of your brow makeover and help you achieve the perfect eyebrow. This ebook covers the easiest, most effective methods of enhancing your beauty by learning how to do your own brows.
What you’ll learn in this easy-to-follow guide:
• How to get “Wow Brows”
• Step-by-step brow shaping system to shape and style your brows
• The perfect brow color, choosing the right color.
• How to correctly measure your brows.
• Learn the art of trimming. Simple technique for creating perfectly groomed arches.
• Fast fixes for the most common brow mistakes. From too thin, too round or those bad crooked brows.
DO YOU STILL WANT MORE? OKAY, YOU WILL ALSO GET:
• Top tips and tricks from brow experts
• Show you the best brow tools and enhancers needed for your brow transformation and how to properly use them.
• The most common brow myths.
• Learn the right techniques to fill in your brow imperfections while you patiently wait for your brows to grow back.